Under 10s Park
Contact Hemal on 07848 813905
Contact MIles on 07818 428142
As head coach, Hemal has completed his official FA Level 1 award in coaching football.
Ashridge Park under 10's consists of 10 players in the squad, playing in a 7 aside format in the East Berks league.
Our coaching philosophy we aim to achieve is:
- Fun had by all! Win, lose or draw, we want the boys to enjoy their football and always keep smiling :)
- We have a ‘1 team’ ethos, which means we aim to train as 1 team, play as 1 team and have fun as 1 team....we all watch out for each other and work together!
- Instil a positive, disciplined and respectful code of conduct for players and parents
- Aim to give every player equal match time as much as possible over the course of the season. Hence each player will have at least 50% match time every week.
- Rotate positions each week to allow the players to gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities for each position
- Develop footballing skills and an understanding of the game
- Different captain each week to allow the boys to learn about leadership and responsibility
- We aim to meet the needs of every team member by understanding each player as an individual
- Training is held at Cantley Park on Thursdays between 6 and 7 pm.
We are currently looking for a new recruit to join our team this year on a training only basis in preparation for the 2021-22 season when the team moves to U11's 9 v 9 matches. This opportunity gives a player time to get to know the team well, build new friendships, have fun in training and develop their football skills ready to go in the new season!
If you would like to join us for a trial session, please call Hemal.
Fixtures - Sep-Dec