Under 9s Park
Contact Hemal on 07848 813905
Contact MIles on 07818 428142
As head coach, Hemal has completed his official FA Level 1 award in coaching football.
Ashridge Park under 9’s consists of 10 players in the squad, playing in a 7 aside format in the East Berks league.
Our coaching philosophy we aim to achieve is:
- Fun had by all! Win, lose or draw, we want the boys to enjoy their football and always keep smiling :)
- We have a ‘1 team’ ethos, which means we aim to train as 1 team, play as 1 team and have fun as 1 team....we all watch out for each other and work together!
- Instil a positive, disciplined and respectful code of conduct for players and parents
- Aim to give every player equal match time as much as possible over the course of the season. Hence each player will have at least 50% match time every week.
- Rotate positions each week to allow the players to gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities for each position
- Different captain each week to allow the boys to learn about leadership and responsibility
- We aim to meet the needs of every team member by understanding each player as an individual
- Training is held at Cantley Park on Thursdays between 6 and 7 pm.